Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our first Home:)The work so far..

Its so very exciting to have finally bought and finished paying for our first home. Especially with baby on the way (and arriving soon!) it is so much fun being able to work on creating a home that is ours. We are still working with renovation plans but here is what has changed so far!

The Lounge:

Before 


After 


The Kitchen:

Before




After



The Nursery:

Before


After



Main Room:

Before


After:



 The spare bathroom:

After




1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous house Jenna!Looks like you guys put a lot of work into it!

    ReplyDelete