Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Amazing Barnyard Baby Shower...celebrating my special delivery to come:)



Saturday was my Baby Shower here in Bullies and it was a special afternoon spent with my special ladies:) The theme was Barnyard to match my nursery for baby Joshua, and everything was done to match down to the little details. I was so spoilt, it really brought home that a little boy is on the way and made me feel very emotional, especially knowing I have all this support and special friends behind me. 

The Invite:


My Cake (chocolate and carrot cake):



Cupcakes:


Thank you Favours:

These were 'start your own Herb Garden' sets with choci bees.

Decor:


The prize bags.

 Giant Mylar Cow and Pig Balloons.


Barnyard chairs made for my nursery. 



A few of my awesome prezzies:




Farm Toys

Booties, blankies & baby Crocs.

Baby boy outfits.


A Grand Adventure is About to Begin...-Pooh & Friends








1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Such a lovely baby shower. I loved it. Planning to organize a baby shower for my best friend at one of LA event venues. Will take my sister’s help in arranging everything. She is an event planner and has amazing ideas for organizing events successfully.

    ReplyDelete