Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Beautiful Botswana Baby Shower.



This last Saturday I was in Botswana where a baby shower was thrown for me. It was very special as there were friends there who have seen me grow from a little girl to an adult and now will see the next generation born. It was beautifully done with Barnyard animals, baby cupcakes and fun games. I only drank out of the potty once (if baby poo smells like that it wont be too bad:) and i was thoroughly spoilt with so many different, wonderful gifts. I really am one lucky lady:)


The Cake: 



The Yummy tea:

Samoosas, milk tart, strawberries and tarts, where to start?!

The Giant strawberries were my downfall:)

Baby Boy Cupcakes:


Cute Decor:

Carriage centre piece.

Barnyard friends and Prize bags of goodies.

Fun pointers for me:


A few of my fantastic prezzies:
Everyone wrote rhymes and I had to guess what they were.


Toiletries, clothing, toys, blankies & books.

Eeyore and baby Gumboots, perfect for following in dads footsteps.


Moo mug, bowl and egg cup.


Lovely outfits for our little monkey.

Thank you's:

The embroidered Thank You bags.

The hand bag trinkets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment