Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Mikail & Ameera, A Designer Wedding.



I was thrilled when my old school friend Ameera contacted me to say she was coming out from Florida, US to get married and would love me to cover her wedding. She has always been a stunner, but WOW! Look at how beautiful she is now. Not to mention her dress, designed by Oleg Cassini, which was a waterfall of champagne and white. Her hubby to be, Mikail, was great and I couldnt imagine a more perfect match for her. He had never been to Africa before but took it all in his stride and was enfolded into the family easily. Congratulations my special friends, I hope you love these.x.

































No comments:

Post a Comment