Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kuda and Inzwie. An A'Zambezi riverbank celebration.


This couple was just so wonderful to work with. Inzwies smile was infectious and they had such an easy manner it was a real joy sharing in their wedding weekend at A'Zambezi River Lodge, Victoria Falls. They flew in from Australia and the UK, along with much of their wedding party and said their I do's on a warm afternoon, in the hotel gardens, surrounded by bright orange and wedding white. 
They are so in love, it was very sweet to watch Kudas shy glances at his bride and Inzwies answering smile. Here is a little look into the day.


























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment