Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Jonas and Brenda. Wild Geese Lodge. Harare.


I travelled up to Harare in August to share in Jonas and Brendas wedding day at Wild Geese Lodge. They flew over for the special occasion from Australia, and it was a beautiful celebration on one of the first hot days ending winter. Things ran late and Brenda was a very patient bride having to sneak out mid celebration to do our shoot which was wonderful. I had the pleasure of working with Christine Mills (videographer) for the first time. Here is a look into their day. 




























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment