Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Wayne and Angela. A private bush celebration. Kapula Camp, Hwange.


Last month I travelled into Hwange National Park to photograph Wayne and Angelas wedding at Kapula Private Camp. It was a small wedding attended by family and intimate friends who had travelled in for the special day and everyone lent a hand and personal touch. The couple as well as their family were wonderfully welcoming and I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of all the festivities.
Here is a small look into the day.





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment