Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tom and Angela. Festive flair on the Zambezi.













Tom and Angela flew out to the banks of the Zambezi to celebrate their wedding day and what a wonderfully unique day it was too! From Angelas dress and button bouquet down to the mens sky blue suits and shoes. This couple was fantastic to work with, so relaxed and easy going with fun touches. Thanks for choosing me to share in your day, here are your photies :)!

































































































\













No comments:

Post a Comment