Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Rich & Pam. A bush wedding with a touch of tartan flair.


Richard and Pam tied the knot on the banks of the Zambezi river on a scorcher of a day, adorned in the Scottish attire of their clan which was brought all the way from the UK. A large number of friends and family made the trip to celebrate with the happy couple and no one partied harder into the night than their sweet little boy, Liam. 




















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment