Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Gerald & Karen. An opulent affair at Meikles Hotel, Harare.


I loved sharing in Gerald and Karens day at the Grand Meikles hotel in Harare. Attention was paid to every detail to make their day fabulous and unique and the entire party was enthusiastic about making memories. I felt so welcomed into the occasion by their family and friends. The ceremony was held on the rooftop garden which was beautifully different surrounded by Harare's city centre. Here are a few snippets from their day






























































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Thank heavens we found you! You just floated around, taking charge of those tricky family shots and then blending back into the wedding……I just wanted to say thank you for your professionalism and all the beautiful photos we now have to remember our day.”I just had to let you know straight away that the photos are stunning….. We are really delighted!! I also wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the day run so smoothly. You were the best person to have around just before the ceremony and during the proceedings

    ReplyDelete