Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wisdom and Charmaine, love, laughs and friendship for the newlyweds. Nesbitt Castle.


Gosh how I love flowers, and so you can imagine how happy my heart was looking at these! Im very camera happy when I get to a wedding and see gorgeous floral arrangements!
This sweet, friendly couple and their fun wedding party were fab to work with. They enjoyed the whole way through to choruses of "Its true", which had the crowd in stitches. The Nesbitt Castle was a great venue with lush gardens and a romantic setting setting the scene perfectly.
Here are a few photos of the special day.


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment