Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Mark & Tendai. From Oz to Zim with Love.


From sweet mini brides to serenades, this was a great wedding to photograph as there was a lot happening throughout the day. Despite our late start, everyone was calm and relaxed and the celebrations went without a hitch. The bride and Groom along with their two girls flew out from Australia to celebrate with her family and they knew how to party. Here are a few pics from their day.



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment