Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Monday, December 1, 2014

Gosetsemang & Charmaine, elegance in white and orange.


I had the pleasure of capturing this lovely couples day. And boy did Charmaine float on air, her dress was absolutely beautiful, flowing around her in clouds. She flew over from Australia for her big day, bringing her Caleche creation with. The bridesmaids were dressed in orange print which was a great local touch against the traditional white and formality of Nesbitt Castle.
The couple were very easy to photograph, both have fabulous smiles and an easy nature. Its great when  a bride and groom relax into the shoot and flirt with the camera :)
Here a few pics from their day.

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment