Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kevin and Siana, Love & glamour right on the riverbank.


Kevin and Siana, their family and friends, travelled all the way to Victoria Falls from Harare and further to celebrate their special day on the bank of the Zambezi river. I mean RIGHT on the bank of the river within a few steps of the water. Adorned in whites and coral, the decor and wedding party looked beautiful against the natural bush back drop. What a glorious day it was on the whole, under sunny skies, surrounded by the wild African bush and listening to drum beats and the river flowing.


























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment