Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fadzai & Tawanda. A gorgeous green wedding at Pandhari, Harare.


This couple really were great to work with, they were so enthusiastic about their day and photos and threw themselves into the experience. It was a scorcher of a day, and despite this the whole wedding party were in high spirits. The church where the vows were said was a magnificent building with large stained glass windows and deep colours. It contrasted beautifully with Pandhari, where the reception took place, which was set in lush green gardens. Here is a bit of their day.























































 













3 comments: