Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Brenda & Maruza, married at Pabani, Harare.


Maruza and Brenda chose to hold their wedding day at Pabani in Harare, and it was the perfect choice. With the beautiful derelict lodge on the grounds, I had great fun with the photos :) We were spoilt for choice between the green gardens and interior. They are such a warm, welcoming couple that it was a breeze capturing their intimate moments. The men and ladies looked splendid and their outfits complimented one another perfectly. Thanks so much to you both for including me in your day, I thoroughly enjoyed it!




















































1 comment:

  1. These are such amazing photos! What a wonderful job, thanks for capturing the day so beautifully, lots of gratitude from Zina (second shortest bridesmaid LOL)

    ReplyDelete