Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Robert & Nathalie, married under the Big Tree, Victoria Falls.


What a fantastic wedding! I have to boast, I really am blessed with the best possible clients, who put their all into the day and just enjoy every part. Rob and Nathalie tied the knot at the Big tree in Victoria Falls, a truly rustic & romantic setting. Nathalie was the most relaxed, fun loving bride I have worked with who didnt sweat the small stuff and was so care free. It was an absolute pleasure working with these two and capturing their moments.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment