Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tawanda & Fadzai, totally natural together.


I was in Harare not long ago, where I met up with these two love birds to do some engagement photies and boy was it a relaxed and fun shoot :) A couple who love to laugh and take such joy in one another, it was so refreshing being around them. I could tell from the start they were a perfect match and delight in each others happiness. We wandered and explored and the surroundings made it enchanting.
I look so forward to capturing their wedding later this year and sharing more moments...



























No comments:

Post a Comment