Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Vaughan & Kelly. An elegant wedding on the bank of the Zambezi.


On a gorgeous sunny day, Vaughan and Kelly celebrated their love with family, friends and the mighty Zambezi looking on. It was an elegantly beautiful wedding in neutrals with a touch of yellow mirroring our African sun. The girls got ready in the new club suites at Vic Falls Safari Lodge, a dream to shoot in, I must say I was in my element :) This was definitely one of my favourite weddings to date, it held a personal note as my husband and I held our wedding in the same spot four years earlier and this wedding was our first trip back.
And how amazing is Kellys dress?!?
Congrats Vaughan and Kelly, the new Mr&Mrs Gilson.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment