Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Matthew & Samantha married. The Gaberone Sun.


I joined Matt & Sam in Gaberone, Botswana, a short while ago to capture their special day. They held their ceremony at their church and the reception at The Gabs Sun which was beautifully decked out in silver and black and the food was fantastic!
 Both bride and groom are swimmers (Sam represented Botswana at the Beijing olympics) and so I thought the pool had to be incorporated :) The day was filled with overflowing emotion, a photographers pleasure, and the couple lovely and relaxed. Thank you for choosing me to photograph your wedding day, it was a treat.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment