Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Jeff & Yulia, lets paint this town red...and green and yellow and blue!


Last week I got together with Jeff and Yulia to make some memories before their big move to Cambodia. We had heaps of fun, Yulias giggles were especially catchy :) I love it when clients are game for anything and up for adventure! I would say the paint fight was pretty even, though Yulia definitely got some good shots in, Jeff was left using one eye!
We are all going to miss you guys, but I feel so glad to have formed a friendship with you and look forward to hearing about your new life overseas.
God Bless.x.






























No comments:

Post a Comment