Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Introducing Mr & Mrs Cronje. Bruce and Sarahs wedding day.


In December I had the wonderful job of capturing Bruce and Sarahs wedding. This was a particularly special wedding for me to do, owing to the fact that Bruce is my cousin and Sarah one of my oldest friends. We were blessed with a scorcher of a day, which nicely complimented the vibrant chosen colours. It was a wedding enveloped in family and close friends and the whole day just felt surrounded with smiles. Bruce and Sarah, I hope you love your photographs and they bring back many happy memories as you recap on your day. x.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment