Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Grant and Claire, Love & Baobabs, Msuna.


Grant and Claire flew out from Perth, Western Australia, to tie the knot on the banks of the Zambezi. Celebrations started a few days before with family and friends communing in Msuna to watch the two become husband and wife. I do's were said under warm Zimbabwe skies, with the river adding its natural beauty and as the sun disappeared and the couple cut the cake, the sunset was a wash of pinks and blues. Msuna is home to Africa's largest known baobab, I was so excited to take the couple there as it is truly a wonder to experience.











































No comments:

Post a Comment