Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Bosch's, This is Love.


The two lovebirds got hitched last weekend at Nesbitt Castle, Bulawayo. It was a bit of a stressful weekend with Lana having been in hospital the day before with a bug but thankfully she was fine on the BIG day. The couple came in from Zambia for the wedding as Bulawayo is where they got together. There was beautiful weather and their feelings were evident, they couldn't keep their hands off one another :) Such a pleasure to work with, I love a couple who are enthusiastic about their photos and their feelings and aren't afraid to show it.





























No comments:

Post a Comment