Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Comfort & Victoria...A celebration.

Everyone was in high spirits, a wedding and just before Christmas. It was swelteringly hot this particular Saturday and I arrived at the house to be met by a flurry of hellos and faces, all waiting to help the bride on her trek to the church. Here close friend had flown over from Australia to share in the special day and the banter between the two of them had us all giggling. She looked beautiful and the grooms grin on first seeing her could not be matched. She walked down the aisle to singing and celebrating. Here are a few snippets of their day...










No comments:

Post a Comment