Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Monday, November 1, 2010

*Wedding Sparkle*; Craig & Michele. Chez Charlene, Pretoria.




Dazzling...i cant think of a better word to describe the bride, the venue, the decor...the whole day. Craig and Michele tied the knot on the 23rd of October amid a sea of lilies and roses, sparkling crystals and ornate chandeliers. Their laughter resonated throughout the whole day and their love for one another shone clearly on their faces. It was a fantastic wedding and such a special occasion to share in. Enjoy...












































I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife
.
~Author Unknown

























No comments:

Post a Comment