Welcome!

Hi there all! Follow me on my photo taking adventures by coming into my blog and viewing my latest work. I am having so much fun and am loving what I am doing and cant wait to share it with you all. So enjoy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weddings


I am a photographer based in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, but traveling all over Zimbabwe as well as Botswana, covering everything from weddings to high school dances to studio shoots. I have recently set up my studio and will continue building on it in the future months. My love of photography started at a young age and has only grown with the years. After completing my degree at Rhodes University I moved to Australia where i did my Honours and worked as a graphic designer, eventually after 3 years deciding to move back to Zimbabwe, get married and build a life on African soil. After settling down in Bulawayo, next came setting up my business and pursuing my dream of a career in photography coupled with design. My business is going well and I feel as though it is growing from strength to strength. There is nothing better than seeing the glow and smiles when people see their photos and getting positive feedback from clients. I am looking forward to running with it as it continues to grow.

I have been wanting to start up my blog for a while and its finally here:) 

Keep a watch as it is updated with the latest shoots from week to week.  
Below are a few of my favourite photies from weddings to date...



















To see more of my work log onto my website: www.jennaashleydesign.webs.com or go to my facebook company page: Jenna Ashley design&photography.

More blogs coming soon:)

Enjoy reading and browsing...

Cell: 0772370247
Email: jennaashleydesign@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment